Hybrid working 2 days in office
Location: Finsbury Park
Our client is a national membership charity that are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team with a focus on leading the finance department, and the preparation of Management accounts. The Finance Manager will provide accurate, timely Management accounts and other management information as required. You will be responsible for balance sheet reconciliations of all control accounts, providing Budget-holder information and assisting in the development of the Finance Assistant. Our client is fully open to sector experience and committed to delivering a first-class training and induction programme. As such we welcome candidates from industry, charity or practice backgrounds.
- Responsible for preparing the annual budget and reforecast (as required) in collaboration with Budget-holders.
- Support Budget-holders in reviewing restricted reserves. Establishing origins and reconciling balances by project/funder.
- Update and maintain register, calculate and post monthly depreciation charges, reconcile monthly.
- Production and publication of Monthly Management Accounts Pack
- Review existing policies and procedures, updating to ensure that controls are adequate and clearly documented. Develop policies and procedures to support current and future activities.
The successful candidate will be a full, part qualified or qualified by experience accountant with a desire to drive change in an organisation. Additional skills include highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise and work across different teams.