My client is a leading healthcare organisation and pioneers in their field. They are looking for a dynamic finance professional to act as a Senior Finance Business Partner to their Property team. The organisation is in the middle of an exciting period of change and there will be ample exposure to high profile projects throughout the organisation as well as driving the development and implementation of new management information and business intelligence.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the financial planning of the Property division (£171m) and the development of management information
- Being the Finance Lead for £25m construction project to build a new site
- Providing clear communication and in-depth support by building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Estates team and ensuring budget holders are supported on all financial issues
- Quality and timeliness of financial information, both to budget holders and senior management
- Leading the design, implementation and review of systems, processes and procedures to improve analysis and insight quality
The successful candidate must be a professionally qualified accountant with a driven and proactive approach and robust technical skills from the Charity, Commercial or wider Public Sector. You will have a strong sense of commercial acumen and an analytical mind-set. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of finance and non-finance persons across the organisation.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make their first move out of practice. This organisation has a reputation for investing in their staff and there are strong routes for internal progression.