Allen Lane have partnered with a well-respected Performing Arts organisation based in London who are currently seeking a Management Accountant / Show Accountant. The opportunity will suit qualified Management Accountant (or qualified by experience) from the Arts sector who are passionate about performing arts.
Working closely with the Head of Finance the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Completing all Financial Settlements to do with the programme of shows and performances.
- Produce Monthly Management Accounts.
- Reconcile Monthly Balance sheet control accounts.
- Attend programming meetings and ensure finance team are kept up to date with activities
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant or QBE
- Experience producing full set of management accounts, budgets and forecasts and business partnering with non-finance stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills [or British Sign Language if primary language],
- Analytical and solutions-focussed, with financial accounting experience
What the role will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 Days Annual Leave with an additional 3 days after 5 years of service.
- Free Theatre and Performance Tickets.
- Most Importantly you will be a key part in ensuring the organisation keep to their mission to make and share performances that inspire and create connections beyond borders, cultures and languages.
To apply please get in touch with Tiffany Richards @ Allen Lane.