Working for a leading charity in central London, the Director of Resources will have responsibility for Finance, HR & IT. Owing to an organisational restructure, this exciting position has arisen. We are looking for a strong manager, who will be responsible for the strategic leadership of the key functions, driving and embedding change.
Specifically, the Director of Resources will be responsible for;
- Leading head of division for Finance, HR & IT, ensure the departments are fit for purpose and deliver on objectives
- In conjunction with head of division, set long term strategic plan, review, achieve set objectives
- Oversee development of IT systems, hardware and operational infrastructure
- Oversee development of HR services including recruitment, training, talent management, strategic plan
- Develop and implement procurement policies, processes and systems
- Ensure that the charity has appropriate financial management processes and systems in place, including budget management processes and allocation of spend against restricted funds
- Developing finance systems, reviewing processes to ensure efficiency and controls
- Leading budget setting process
- Long term financial planning
In order to apply, candidates should demonstrate the following;
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of financial planning; ideally within a third sector organisation
- Experience of service improvement
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic charity where you can positively contribute to its evolution.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will adopt a hybrid working model, typically 1 day in the central London office.