UK Sport - Head of Finance and Risk
The salary band for this role is £66,271 – £77,313 per annum, plus generous benefits. We also welcome applicants for flexible working.
London/flexible (currently working remotely).
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and tenacious finance professional to join an excellent finance team and play a key role in ensuring UK Sport is excelling in financial and risk management. UK Sport is in the first year of a 4 year financial planning cycle and we want to ensure that finance and risk is at the core of all of our decision making as an organisation.
The job description via the link below gives you the full scope of the role but we’d love to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about the role that strong financial and risk management can play in an organisation;
- Have experience of leading high performing finance teams and have a track record in delivering successful projects, influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results;
- Have strong business partnering credentials, delivering at a strategic level and business partnering at a senior level, but are just as comfortable rolling your sleeves up and operating in the detail
- Are intellectually agile, quick thinking and articulate
- Are motivated by working as part of a talented and supportive Business Services team
- Are excited about working in high performance sport
About UK Sport
Working at UK Sport is all about leading high-performance sport to enable extraordinary moments that enrich lives. We believe in the power that sport has and our beliefs underpin why we exist, inform the decisions we make and drive what we do. We believe in the power of sport, and high-performance sport within that, to deliver positive impact for individuals and for society. We believe in the power of success, the power of connection and the power of collaboration.
We have an ambitious new mission: ‘create the greatest decade of extraordinary sporting moments; reaching, inspiring and uniting the nation’.
UK Sport offer a competitive benefit package this includes:
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Employer pension contribution of 12%
- Pension Allowance of 4%
- 6 weeks Annual Leave
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Parental Leave
- Healthy Lifestyle allowance of up to £480 per year
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
How to apply
Please send your CV & Supporting Statement to our recruitment partner Allen Lane . For further information please contact Adrian Watts on 0792 1336 568
UK SPORT IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. At UK Sport we are determined to lead by example, striving to be a role model organisation in all we do in equality, diversity and inclusion, from leadership to delivery. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace culture where difference is embraced, and exceptional talents can flourish. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. Come and join us!
w/b 17th January