Sixty Bricks Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of London Borough of Waltham Forest. It is a housing development company working in close partnership with the Council to deliver new quality homes within the borough.
We are entering an exciting time at Sixty Bricks Limited, having recently appointed our senior management team to help deliver our ambitious 10-year business plan to deliver 4,000 new homes in Waltham Forest. Having completed the first scheme at Centenary House we are well placed to deliver excellent quality homes which aim to meet 50% affordable as well as carbon neutral targets. The finance team will play a key role in helping achieve this.
The Head of Finance leads the team responsible for providing a high-quality finance service for Sixty Bricks Limited and its customers, including helping to secure new financing and advising the Leadership Team and Board on value for money related decisions. Key responsibilities include;
- Developing and enhancing reporting information and analysis available to key stakeholders including the Board
- Supporting the Finance Director on the development of the finance Business plan for the Company
- Embracing new technologies to improve automation and efficiency
- Developing relationships with a range of stakeholder to provide essential finance support
- Improving the processes and strengthening the financial controls throughout Sixty Bricks Limited to ensure efficiency and minimise financial risk
To be suitable for the role you need to be a commercial aware qualified accountant with strong technical and leaderships skills and the ability to develop relationships with a range of stakeholders. An understanding of Local Authority Trading Companies or Housing Associations is highly desirable.
Going forward Sixty Bricks will be operating a hybrid working model, with an expectation that people will only need to be in the office 2 days a week.
For more information on Sixty Bricks, the recruitment processes and to see the job description please, refer to https://allenlanerecruitment.wixsite.com/walthamforest or contact Will Ryan at Allen Lane on 07789871864 for a confidential conversation.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com by Monday 29th November. The covering letter should be no more than 2 pages and should include why you are interested in the position and specific examples of how you meet the key criteria.