We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Analyst/Trainer to join our software team.
The software team is responsible for the delivery and support of software to our clients. The post holder will be required to assist with the implementation of software solutions to new users as well as migrations of existing data from other systems.
The main aspect of the role is to ensure any existing data from systems is migrated to our new AssetManager.NET database in a timely and efficient manner. You will be required to liaise with system users to ensure the quality of the data migration.
The post holder will discuss issues remotely, but you will be required to visit clients on occasion to discuss any issues of data migration as well as post implementation review of the data.
Training of end users on the use of the AssetManager.NET software in conjunction with the data which has been migrated will also form an important part of the role
You need the ability to interact well with people at all levels within the organisation and significant experience of SQL Server 2014 and above. Knowledge and understanding of property asset management would be a distinct advantage.
Key duties include the below, as well as (but not limited to):
- Performing data migrations from various data sources to SQL Server 2014 or above databases
- Liaising with end users, both remotely and with on-site visits, to perform progress meetings and to map existing data for migrations
- Supporting the Software strategy of the Division on the delivery of related software systems
- Developing and implementing training programme for users which ensures customer exploits all chosen software modules
In return we offer:
- 36 hour working week (between the hours of 8.00 am to 6.00 pm)
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 10% employer's pension contribution
- Season ticket loans
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
CIPFA is a forward-looking organisation and has developed a modern and progressive approach to flexible working. The location for the role will be dual location at both home and our Chester office.
To apply please attach a copy of your CV and covering letter to tell us how you think you meet the requirements laid out in the job description. Draw particular attention to experience, skills, achievements, and knowledge gained in past employment or other activities which are relevant to the role.
Who we are….
The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) is a UK-based international accountancy membership and standard-setting body. We are the only such body globally dedicated to public financial management.
CIPFA believes that improving public services is the key to changing lives for the better and that good public financial management is central to achieving this ambition.
Our educational and advisory services support our members, students and other public finance professionals throughout their careers – helping them add value to their teams and the organisations for which they work.
Through our work, we help ensure public money is raised and spent with the highest degree of openness.
We are committed to making a real difference to the world we live in.