Financial Accountant – Remote Working
We are currently working with a reputable and ambitious Public Sector organisation to identify a Financial Accountant to join their Corporate Finance Team on a permanent basis. The Financial Accountant will report to and work closely with the Head of Financial Accounts, and be responsible for providing specialist accounting insight and advice for the wider organisation.
Key responsibilities include for the Financial Accountant will include;
- Taking a proactive approach in delivering and managing financial accounting services
- Taking responsibility for reviewing, implementing, and ensuring robust financial controls
- Providing technical guidance and advice to improve the organisation’s financial management
- Contributing towards the organisation’s year end process, including supporting the production of statutory accounts
- Acting as key point of contact for external auditors
- Developing relationships with the wider organisation to ensure a thorough understanding of financial risk
To be suitable for this role you need to be a fully qualified finance professional with a strong technical skillset and the ability to interpret complex legislation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious finance professional looking to make an impact in the sector and will provide an excellent platform in your career.
This role is able to work remotely, and part-time working arrangements can also be accommodated.
Please apply by following the details below, or contact Matthew Swindell at Allen Lane for more information.