A Public Sector body are currently looking to recruit an Interim to support the Deputy CFO around improving Financial Management within the organisation.
- A consolidated employee budget that can be used to create and monitor the employee budgets
- Analysis of the various funding streams the organisation receives, so they can clearly understand what funding they receive for what projects, and when this funding will run out
- Analysis of the reserves, so they can clearly understand what they are being used for
- Creating dashboards that present financial information in an easy, and understandable way
- Help redesign processes e.g. the payments process
There will also be BAU activities where they may need additional support from time to time e.g. consolidation of the quarterly performance report
- Very strong Excel ability
- Able to create graphic finance dashboards
- Able to support budget-compilation, financial analysis, finance process improvements
- The ability to work at pace and communicate well are essential.
This role will be inside IR35