CIPFA-Penna are delighted to be working with a leading local authority to recruit an Interim Finance Business Partner to support their Adult's Care and Health directorate. You will be responsible for:
- providing dedicated, professional finance support aligned to the organisation’s structure
- providing management accountant related services, including the provision of financial information, to budget holders,
- reviewing, scrutinising and challenging financial information, concepts and proposals
- supporting decision-making at organisation-wide and service area levels,
- setting the standard for financial performance management through budgetary control and ensuring proper alignment of resources with directorate needs
- supporting the delivery and monitoring of the MTFP, whilst delivering appropriate challenge as a critical friend through effective business partnering.
To apply or to find out more please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org