Benefits: Civil Service pension, 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days over 5 years, flexible working options, occupational health including counselling and advisory services and eye care, childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice schemes.
The post holder will be the key point of professional financial management advice for designated 'Heads of Business/ Service', guiding them through the prioritisation of resources to activities and place ensuring that NRW is able to best use the resources to meet its corporate objectives, tackling difficult financial decisions, within funding stream constraints, in the short and medium term.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified CCAB approved qualification or qualified by experience.
- Experience working within Finance environment at a professional level.
- Knowledge of 'Managing Welsh Public Money' Principles & HMT's 'Classification of Receipts'.
- Understand a wide range of our business and environmental activities.
- Understand, interpret and provide advice and solutions on technical and complex financial matters and communicate the results to non-finance staff in an understandable and engaging way.
- Knowledge and understanding of our Finance Scheme of Delegation with an ability to advise others.
To apply, please visit our website.