Required Autumn 2021
Cheadle Hulme School seeks to appoint an outstanding individual to the newly-created role of Finance Manager, reporting to the Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will be keen to improve processes for smooth and efficient day to day running of the finances of the school, be flexible and ‘hands-on’ in a busy Finance Office.
You will be the first port of call for any queries from the Finance team, using your specialist knowledge to ensure that regular monthly and annual finance requirements are delivered and that the School remains compliant with all applicable regulations.
- Assisting in the preparation of all annual external audit deliverables through to finalisation of accounts;
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts;
- Completing all finance-related survey returns and benchmarking including Charity Commission, Companies House, ISC and Office for National Statistics;
- Assisting with the procurement of key contracts including insurance and energy suppliers and school trip suppliers;
- Assisting with preparation of annual budget and projections.
The role is part-time, all year round and attracts a salary of £37,000-£42,000 FTE, which will be reduced pro rata. Further details and a job description can be found on the School's website.
Completed application forms (available on the School's website) should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8am on Monday 05 July 2021.
Cheadle Hulme School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be checked by the DBS.
Cheadle Hulme School is an equal opportunities employer.
Registered Charity Number 1077017 for the education of children.