'Remote' Volunteer Accountant @ US Nonprofit Supporting African Farmers
- 'Remote' volunteer project
- Internal Audit / Compliance
- Approximately 1-2 days work
Our partner empowers families in rural Africa, offering smallholder farmers innovative farming techniques to boost production and improve food security; and teaching them management and enterprise skills, enabling them to increase their families’ income and access savings and credit services.
They are seeking the support of an individual to:
• Review the accounting processes & controls of their US entity, ensuring that that have all the necessary registrations to meet American regulatory requirements and that they are meeting US compliance requirements.
• Create templates to govern the relationship between the US and UK entities, specifically covering funding opportunities and transfer of funds, and reporting frameworks.
They envision that the work will take 1-2 days with the individual working with a nominated individual each in the UK and USA office. An exciting opportunity for a volunteer with knowledge of US financial compliance requirements.
Please note that this is a volunteer role and there is therefore no remuneration.
For more remote volunteering roles please visit the AfID website
Apply for 'Remote' Volunteer Accountant @ US Nonprofit Supporting African Farmers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly