Happy Family Organics, a company of Danone, has been on a mission to change the trajectory of children’s health through nutrition since the company launched on Mother’s Day in 2006. As the largest and fastest growing organic baby food brand in the country, we are constantly innovating to provide families with the best possible products, solutions, and resources for their evolving needs. From day one, we provide organic nutrition and support for your baby’s feeding journey. As champions of organic, every product in our line is certified USDA organic. We know that only a healthy planet can grow healthy food, and we are committed to cultivating a sustainable world for little ones today and for future generations.
Happy Family is looking for a strong Financial Analyst who is ready to take on new challenges and opportunities and has a transformation mindset. The Analyst will play a key role in Happy Family by supporting the BU Finance team in implementing initiatives to ensure finance performance animation, bringing visibility and transparency to our financials. S/he will be responsible to coordinate and assist with the overall end to end forecasting and reporting processes with respective Business Partners. This individual is expected to develop strong relationships in the organization to be able to influence key initiatives to drive efficiencies and controls. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Analytical Support on Financial Performance
- Performs variance analysis, analyzes financial results versus budget/forecast, and provides commentary that helps identify performance drivers and root causes of variances
- Educate & support the Business departments, in understanding & managing their budgets
- Provide strong ad hoc financial and business analytic decision support
- Propose new tools and/or new processes that can help improve monitoring, transparency, reporting and performance.
- Support the Finance Planning & Forecasting Process
- Actively participate & continuously improve the internal and external monthly forecasts & annual budget
- Ensure execution toward hitting the financial performance targets
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Coordinate financial planning cycle with Business Partners
- Partner with accounting on month end closing to ensure accuracy of financial results
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required, MBA, MSc or CPA preferred
- You possess a minimum 3+ years of financial analyst experience preferably in a multinational FMCG context; previous exposure to FP&A
- You have strong financial modeling and presentation skills
- You possess ERP Systems experience (SAP preferred)
- You must possess Expert Excel skills with the proven ability to produce high-end work products suitable for analysis
- You are proactive and self-starter. You can adapt to change quickly and are always ready for new challenges.