5 days left
- Full Time
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
Our Finance team is growing to match the growth of our different G&A groups. You will play a critical role as our Finance Business Partner with utilizing your skills and knowledge while building relationships. We want you to be a self-starter, someone who can be a sponge, yet provide solutions and can communicate at all levels. Additionally, what will make you successful is being detail-oriented, analytical, driven and having a passion for details.
- Be our trusted finance business partner and have the skillset in building strong partnerships with the G&A functions
- Assist with the month/quarter-end close process for G&A: prepare accruals, review journal entries, ensure accurate financial results and provide G&A variance analysis
- Help prepare monthly financial review packages for business partners in order to review expenses, discuss variances and update forecasts
- Support the monthly forecasting related to headcount, department expenses, corporate allocations and company software spend
- Create reporting in order to help track and manage department spend and headcount decisions
- Provide in-depth financial analysis on G&A spend in order to understand and align on business and financial goals
- Work with Corporate Finance in order to help accurately forecast company allocations
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field
- Prior experience supporting G&A functions is a plus
- Exceptional attention to details with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Solid accounting/finance experience, including knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced Excel skills with ability to build reports and dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and global environment
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?