Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner – Adult Care and Health Services
Reading Borough Council are entering a period of exciting change. Despite the challenges facing local authorities Reading are focused on improving the quality of life for residences, including investing in new leisure facilities, reducing their carbon footprint, improving customer service and putting in place more self-enabling support within Social Care.
To support these changes at Reading, we are recruiting three finance roles including the Finance Business Partner for Adult Care & Health Services.
The Finance Business Partners for Adult Care & Health Services will be responsible for working with the Strategic Business partner to deliver a high-quality Finance function that supports the objectives of the directorate, and the financial benefit of the Council.
- Understanding cost drivers, risks and opportunities to generate ideas and create initiatives for Adult Care & Health Services
- Providing proactive financial advice to budget managers
- Contributing to the production of monthly budget monitoring information
- Providing information to identify opportunities and potential efficiency savings for key decision making
- Supporting the delivery of business cases and projects for service improvements and savings proposals
To be suitable for this role you need to be a fully qualified customer-focused finance professional with the ability to build relationships and business partner with key stakeholders. You will have proven experience of developing a business partnering approach within Local Government, ideally within a social care setting.
All initial working will be remote, with significant flexibility to work from home for up to 3 days in the longer term.
To apply for this position, please use the link provided, and for more information on Reading, the recruitment process and to see the job description please contact Matthew Swindell at Allen Lane.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly