Senior Finance Manager - Band 8A
Croydon Health Services NHS Trust is part of the One Croydon Alliance with Croydon Borough of South West London CCG, Croydon Council, South London and the Maudsley NHS Mental Health Trust, Croydon GP Collaborative and Age UK. Both the Trust and the Croydon Borough, SWL CCG have a joint management team who are clear in how they want the wider organisations to work each other to better the healthcare for the communities they serve.
This is a fantastic opportunity join a Trust providing integrated NHS services for local people at Croydon University Hospital, Purley War Memorial Hospital, in clinics and people’s homes across the borough of Croydon. As a Trust, we are striving to be at the forefront for how the NHS is trying to change - working in partnership with others to join up services for everyone, from the very young to the elderly.
Following a restructure in finance, the newly formed leadership team have developed a fit for purpose finance team structure which will increase the support clinical divisions are receiving. The restructure has resulted in a number of new posts being created and these will play a significant role in the newly defined objectives of the Trust.
You will join a close-knit and friendly organisation where every one of its 3600 members of staff is valued. The Trust strongly believes that their employees are their greatest asset
As a Senior Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Making significant contributions to the business planning and financial monitoring processes
- Leading on annual and periodic budget setting
- Overseeing the production of monthly budget statements and variance analysis
- Coordinating the production of financial forecasts
We a Looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Qualified with PQE at senior level within healthcare
- Have experience from either the NHS, public or commercial sectors
- Ability to advise and influence people
- Proven track record of operating at a senior level
What we can offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- 27 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays (holiday entitlement raises to 33 days with service)
- Excellent training, learning and development opportunities
- Generous pension scheme (including 20.68% employer contribution and a tiered system of employee contribution depending on your salary from 5% to 14.5%).
To apply please email your CV and cover letter before midnight on Friday 19th March. Early applications are strongly encouraged. If you would like more information please contact Imani McKoy at Allen Lane.