Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
CIPFA-Penna are delighted to be working in partnership with a London based local authority organisation who are looking Interim Financial Reporting Accountant. The successful candidate will prepare the Council’s annual Statement of Accounts in accordance with the CIPFA Code requirements and statutory deadlines. Manage the interim and final external audit process ensuring working relationships and service standards are maintained. Support the wider Corporate Finance team through the closing process.
- Lead on the production of the Council’s statutory accounting statements and maintain the council's reputation of strong financial reporting and management.
- Manage the statutory accounts closing programme whilst developing structures and systems to ensure the delivery of an effective year-end process.
- Liaise with Finance Business Partners and other colleagues throughout the Council to ensure compliance with closing requirements.
- Prepare Group accounts in accordance with regulatory guidance.
- Support the production of the Pension Fund Accounts
For further details please email me at email@example.com
Apply for Interim Financial Reporting Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly