NTS Group is currently working alongside a leading pharmaceutical company to recruit a Finance Manager in their Abu Dhabi office.
Working closely with the CEO of the business, this position is a number 1 in finance role and will be responsible for the following;
- Responsible for budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research.
- Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial senior accountants and accountants.
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.
- Provides approval on orders having exceptional pricing and terms.
- Review the commercial supplier contract agreements.
- Work closely with the CEO and the GM to maximize the company’s value.
- Manage cash flow and keep a healthy position for the company and always be in surplus.
- Work as a business partner to the CEO and the business to support their strategic decisions.
- Manage the companies working capital and improve the cash conversion cycle.
- Support the finance team and implement all needed systems and changes as needed.
- Maintain proper financials for the company and manage the audit and treasury.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent Leadership skills, will be leading all functions of Finance and accounting with around 30+ members
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Must have previous experience in system implementation, such as ERP, Epicor, SAP