Interim Service Accountant - HRA
CIPFA-Penna are delighted to be working with a London Borough bases Local Authority client recruit for an interim Service Accountant with significant HRA experience.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, with Local Government experience who is a self-starter, and can work independently. Responsibilities include;
- Leading on the Housing Revenue Account (HRA) and related services.
- A team player who can work with and support Heads of Services with budget forecasting and monitoring.
- Design complex costing models to drive efficiencies within the service areas.
- Monitoring information against the Council’s revenue and capital budgets for the General Fund (GF)
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities and a proven track record of success within a housing financial role in local government.
Our client needs a resilient individual who is results driven and can quickly understand the task required to get things done with minimal guidance. The role will be based remotely for the foreseeable future.
Rate: Negotiable – dependant on experience. Duration 6 months initially. For further details please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org