In this role, you have the opportunity to
This position is responsible for managing overall RTR and reporting activities and taking the full accounting review and control.
You are responsible for
- Accountable for financial integrity and transparency of accounting and financial reporting
- Ensure accounting policy adherence and standardization
- Deliver sound accounting judgment and decisions
- Secure compliance with ICS/SOx, thereby reducing risk of material misstatements and finding right balance between cost and control
- Review processes, identify and asses related financial reporting risks and set appropriate mitigating controls
- Lead team (no reporting relationship) to ensure adequate resources and competency for continuous improvements
- Leads discussions with the BP (Pre-MEC, MEC TS, evaluation of business events, structuring of contacts)
- Reviews and signs off on monitoring controls (BSAR, BSR, TSR, ICS)
- Executes all JBA activities; consults with TA&O as needed
- Monitors E2E R2R and takes corrective actions
You are a part of
You will collaborate with other pillars in Finance (BP, A&IC, FP&A, Group Functions), Infosys, global project teams, internal and external auditors.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 8 years of relevant experience with 5+ years’ managerial experience in finance, preferably controlling or accounting in multinational companies.
- Proven strength in running GL & reporting functions, setting up principles and processes, preferred to be in MNCs.
- Master level capabilities required in Process improvement and Project & Change management
- Advanced level capabilities required in Managing controls and Analytics & systems
- Advanced level capabilities required in Financial Accounting & Reporting and competencies in Influencing business decisions
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and relationship building skills, excellent conflict management skills.
- Experience with lean practices and metrics.
- Good command of English, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP) is a plus.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.