GL Accountant - inance & Legal
As an Accountant joining a newly acquired company you will play an integral role in ensuring that the financial records are maintained in accordance to local and US GAAP for ASEAN entity, daily overall finance work are maintained well for ASEAN Entity. This role will also assist to drive process improvement and internal control initiatives for ASEAN Entity.
Here’s where you’ll demonstrate your competencies:
- Manager the overall financial month-end close for ASEAN entity, ensuring that financial transactions are recorded in compliance with local and US GAAP
- In charge of AP vendor payment and employee reimbursement; AR related issue when needed.
- Assist Finance Manager for all treasury issues, such as prepare monthly cash flow forecast and manager cross-border intercompany settlement.
- Liaise closely with auditors to ensure accurate and timely filing of annual statutory financial accounts.
- Assist Finance Manager in implementing internal controls and process improvements
- Actively participate in systems implementation – Billing system, SAP submodule etc.
- Support finance manager on ad hoc projects
Here’s what we’ll need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Not less than 5 years finance working experience and at least 3 years as AP role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills by English.
- SAP experience is a must.
- Medical/Life Sciences work experience
Fortive is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer, and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Here, you get the excitement of a “startup” with the stability and predictability of an organization strongly grounded in its roots and with a proven track record of growth. There’s no limit to what you can learn, or the impact you can make: for you, for us, for growth.
Come join our team at Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) and be part of a global leader in infection prevention solutions for the healthcare industry. With advanced products, technologies, and workflows for medical sterilization and disinfection, ASP is dedicated to defending the lives of patients, families, healthcare workers, providers, and communities. Add your talent to our extraordinary team and help us in our mission to make healthcare safer for everyone. ASP is based in Irvine, California with core sites in Everett, Washington and Schaffhausen, Switzerland plus many more offices around the world.