Sales and FP&A Data Analyst
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Within FP&A, you will join a team (5 people) whose main missions are to define, mutualize, automate, develop and ease access to company Commercial and Financial reporting for Criteo
Your main mission will be to:
- Design, develop and maintain SQL scripts, datasets and dashboards that contributes to produce Criteo daily performance metrics (in Power BI technology)
- Analyze gathered data, find patterns and propose relevant dashboards/KPI to support key business decisions
- Write-up technical and end-user documentations
- Train and support end-users on the reporting portfolio and data self-service access
- Participate to the Power BI platform support to guaranty a high service level and propose technical optimization to improve automation level, performance and reliability
- Animate Sales and Financial operational processes such as quarterly forecasting and monthly reporting processes
- Work closely with FP&A/Sales end users to identify future business needs
Who you are:
- MS degree in Engineering, Business, Finance or a related degree
- 2 years proven working experience as data analyst
- You demonstrate a high interest in BI and Data such as:
- Understanding of database modeling
- Experience with one of reporting packages BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense)
- Good SQL knowledge,
- Sales OPS or FP&A functional knowledge would be a plus
- Ease to work in a very iterative manner with prototypes (Agile mode)
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving mind-set
- Fluent in English
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.