Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with 4,000 employees worldwide.
Our core values
We empower creativity and unconventional thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and ultimately creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve.
We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is multicultural organisation that promotes both diversity and inclusion through the full organisation, team-centred, customer-driven, quality-focused and growth-oriented, guided by the phenomenally successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, opportunities.
And we would love to have you on this journey with us!
Starting with the training we will provide you for success in this role. The Finance Analyst role is a key member of the Country Finance Team and through direct partnership and indirect partnership contributes to Country growth. This role will provide data and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for growth and change for our business. In this role there is great opportunity to grow further in your career in finance or the wider business starting with learning the ropes of Finance through this opportunity. This role provides the opportunity to partner with some of our business over time. Ongoing training and support will be provided to ensure your success. You will be able to avail of our Working From Home Policy as is available to all associates at Videojet. You will work closely with the commercial leaders in supporting and execution on commercial growth.
About The Person:
The successful candidate will be driven, self-motivated and energetic. As Continuous Improvement is part of our Danaher and Videojet DNA, to be successful at Danaher and Videojet the successful person will have an openness to learning. Working as part of a close-knit team, you are team orientated while remaining versatile and open minded. This role enjoys the flexibility of working from home from time to time enabling you to strategically plan for your team and business growth.
- Provide and improve weekly, monthly reporting of the Business.
- Provides analysis, including identification of gaps, trends and opportunities and recommendations for further improvements.
- Engage & interact with Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis teams ensuring timely and accurate submissions
- Will develop with time and experience in the finance team documents and improved processes for key finance and business process initiatives
- Business partnering for operational departments
- Internships with first experience in financial reporting
- Advanced skills in Excel,
- Written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Good understanding of accounting concepts (US GAAP and HGB)
- Understanding of US- GAAP/IFRS accounting concepts is an advantage
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.