About Our Client
My client is a new and exiting chain of supermarkets. Recently launched here in the UAE and expanding rapidly, they have big plans to become a leading player in the UAE market before expanding across the GCC.
They are part of a larger, international group of businesses, with a significant turnover in the billions of US Dollars.
The CFO of the business will;
- Oversee all company accounting practices
- Management of the accounting department
- Preparation of budgets, financial reports and commercial papers
- Management of all required taxes
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly & annual reports
- Overseeing the internal Audit function
- Define and drive the company's financial Strategy
- Planning & forecasting
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have senior experience (Head of Finance / Finance Director / CFO level within the finance function of a large supermarket business, and ideally have experience with discount supermarket models.
To apply you MUST be a qualified accountant with a major recognised accountancy body, please note candidates who are qualified by experience, or only hold a degree or MBA ill not be considered. Please do not apply.
You must be either already in the Middle East or happy to relocate to Dubai swiftly.
What's on Offer
In return my client can offer a highly competitive package of between 50,000 & 60,000 AED per month in addition to a discretionary bonus