1. Responsible for the daily expense reimbursement of the Finance Department;
2. Responsible for the daily travel booking, document keeping, meeting coordination and team building work of the Finance Department;
3. Assist in the completion of other work concerning the superior's leadership.
1. Have basic communication and coordination skills, work meticulously and conscientiously, and be able to complete the work independently;
2. English level 4 and above, with basic English reading ability, with priority in English communication ability;
3. Skillful computer operation, master office software Processing application