Senior Financial Analyst
1 day left
- Full Time
In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Reporting to the head of Management Accounting, your main goal will be to demonstrate competencies in financial analysis, decision support, projects leadership and reporting by converting raw data into useful and actionable information.
Working at NTT
The main responsibilities will be:
- Design financial analysis to drive business decisions for breakthrough outcomes.
- Identify and dive into key business trends to propose innovative methods to meet objectives.
- Continuous monitoring of the company performance.
- Financial management and participation in planning, budgeting & forecasting guaranteeing compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Assist in business intelligence application development and technical support typically in a defined project
- Maintain, test and integrate business intelligence application components.
- Make recommendations towards the development of new processes or the improvement of existing processes
- Analyse business requirements and translate those requirements into product designs.
- Use new or existing technologies to build automated reporting and dashboards
- Serve as the team expert (e.g. power user) for all data warehouse and Financial systems
- Train Finance users on new or existing technologies.
- Documenting key processes and architecture of new solutions.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
- Excellent BI Tool experience (Power BI)
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial analysis concepts
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Excel wizard and PowerPoint lover, curious to find new ways to visualize trends
- Attention to details
- Self driven and hands on project management capabilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels within the organization
- Fluent in English is a must, Spanish knowledge is considered as an asset
- Enjoy to work in a multicultural environment and within a virtual team
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.