7 days left
- Full Time
Within the French branch of Activision Blizzard, you will assist the management control team through the following missions:
- Follow customer promotions, in conjunction with the sales and business intelligence department to ensure the correct treatment of provisions until the issuance of customer documents
- Review of inventory and customer sales, analysis of performance against estimates and promotional plans
- Track marketing spend against budget, liaising with marketing / PR / trade teams to ensure expense completeness and accuracy
- Perform performance analyzes of promotions and marketing operations
- Assist the business intelligence service in data processing
- Assist sales and trade departments in administrative procedures (PO creation, expense monitoring, etc.)
- Various analyzes and support from other departments
- Bac + 4 / Bac + 5 training with a specialization in Management / Audit / Corporate Finance (Business School or University)
- Essential accounting bases
- Mastery of IT tools and in particular Excel
- Operational English (written and spoken)
- Synthesis and presentation skills
- Sense of organization with priority management
- Autonomous with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Team spirit, interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Oracle, Hyperion and Essbase is a plus
Our French office is based in Levallois, 20 minutes from the "Champs Elysées" and 5 minutes from Paris. In addition to an on-site canteen, the place is surrounded by many local shops such as a bakery, a pharmacy, many restaurants and bar as well as a large shopping center with many shops. The metro station is only a few steps from the building and is in direct line with St Lazare, one of the biggest stations in central Paris. The train station is also about twenty minutes away on foot.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world's largest interactive entertainment company, operating in North America, Europe and Asia. We have created some of the most popular franchises like Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our entertainment network has hundreds of millions of monthly active users in over 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
We are also proud to have been one of FORTUNE's “100 Best Companies To Work For®” for four consecutive years, and we are also a FORTUNE's “Most Admired Companies” and “Future 50” list. Our more than 10,000 employees around the world are some of the best and brightest in the entertainment, media and tech worlds.
The field of video games and therefore our business is booming and will continue to evolve. Consequently, the roles and responsibilities of this position may change according to the needs of the company at any time in order to promote and support our activities and relations with our business partners.
Activision Blizzard is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, veteran status protected, or any other consideration protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against because of their disability.