5 days left
- Full Time
We are hiring for an experienced Finance Director to supervise and control all Finance aspects of different businesses located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
• Work with the Advisory Board and Business Units’ Presidents to develop high quality business and financial strategies and plans ensuring alignment with short-term and long-term objectives set by the Advisory Board.
• Enforce adherence to financial policies and procedures, best practices of Corporate Governance and propose improvements where necessary
• Review financial and non-financial periodic reports and identify areas of improvement
• Fluency in English (Arabic is a plus)
• Currently based in the UAE or Saudi Arabia
• Proven track record of finance leadership position in contracting and, ideally, manufacturing entities.
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing the vision
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and IFRS
• Professional Qualification (CPA, ACCA, CA, etc.)
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.