Senior Operational Auditor
This is a unique opportunity to join my client’s operational audit team. They are seeking a talented Senior Auditor who as a strong operational audit background to be based in a major city in Germany. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team in a well recognized company and have the ability to perform a variety of fascinating commercial audits.
My client is a major performer in their market and they have recently begun to expand their operational audit division to coincide with their increased workload. The expansion therefore requires a strong operational auditor to join the team and perform operational audits in conjunction with projects and implement your range of auditing skills.
• Completing commercial audits on construction, engineering, piping, power and service contracts
• Working on complex projects and the project cycle (bidding, approval, project execution and evaluation phases)
• Perform financial aspects of the project. For example, working on the balance sheets
• Over 5 years experience working on operational audits or project controlling
• Experience working on commercial audit with commercial IFRS
• Have come from a construction, building industries or engineering background
• Experience implementing financial project controls
• Big 4 or internal audit experience
• German is desirable but not a pre-requisite
My client’s offer is to join a developing team in a well established multinational company. The role will involve up to 40% travel across the globe to perform a range of audit engagements. The salary has been set above market value and there are excellent career opportunities in the organisation to develop after 2 years in the audit set up.
If this is of interest to you, please click the link below and one of our consultants will be in contact.