7 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to identify a technically-strong and accomplished Senior Accountant to join a reputable Local Authority in the Essex area on a permanent basis.
The role will play an expert part in the Finance team, leading key aspects in the organisation’s financial accounting and treasury management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable Council in a period of progressive change, and play an instrumental role in the financial planning for the organisation.
- Working closely alongside Senior Management to ensure the delivery of comprehensive advice on financial strategies and projects
- Supporting establishment and maintenance of a framework of accounting policies and internal financial controls
- Responsibility for financial management and planning within the organisation
- Responsibility for the organisation’s treasury management
- Planning and carrying out year end processes
- Providing expert technical advice to Finance professionals in order to ensure all financial activities are carried out in accordance with generally accepted accounting practice
- Leading and supporting the implementation in any changes to accounting practice or regulatory requirements
- Leading on project work
The successful candidate must be a Qualified finance professional with relevant post-qualified experience.
You will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of senior finance and non-finance persons across the organisation, and the ability to establish credibility
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, the organisation and receive the full job description, please apply here or contact Matthew Swindell at Allen Lane.
Apply for Senior Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly