Finance Business Partner
Salary: £43,000 - £46,000 DOE
Location: Central London
This Finance team are looking for an engaging business partner to help them establish a culture of true Business Partnering. Above the role of a Management Accountant, you will be in regular contact with your key stakeholders and budget holders to ensure financial knowledge is at the heart of all organisational decision making. This is a wonderful opportunity to be at the heart of a significant culture change within a world famous organisation.
You do not have to hold a completed finance qualification for this role
- Working with your colleagues of varying financial knowledge to implement financial decision making in wider areas of the organisation.
- Reviewing the operating cost budget and infrastructure programmes on a quarterly basis to ensure the 10-year plan is taut and realistic.
- Managing the financial position of the programmes within your remit in conjunction with senior colleagues and finance and project staff.
- Managing the production of the monthly returns to the parent organisation, including the forecast of outturn, variance narratives, and risk and fade information.
- Providing financial and programming advice to senior colleagues and their staffs;
- Helping to build and review business cases prior to their presentation to ensure affordability coherence and return on investment.
- As and when required, providing support on Financial Accounting and technical and systems issues.
Please note this post also comes with the opportunity for line management responsibilities. This is not a requirement but the team are recruiting for multiple vacancies where team management experience is favourable.
The successful candidates will possess drive and strong inter-personal skills, they will be willing to embrace change and thrive in a culture of continuous improvement and efficiency delivery.
If you're the right candidate for the role you will be:
- Inspired by our work and its future
- A confident and productive communicator
- Able to empower our teams to deliver
- Highly organised, including the ability to prioritise effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Financially literate, experience of financial systems and strong Excel skills as the efficient manipulation of significant amounts of data is necessary in all posts.
- A professional financial qualification is desirable but not essential.
As mentioned above, we are currently recruiting a number of finance positions into the team at this and more senior levels. If you would like to speak about this opportunity or have any questions, please contact Emma Jaggs at Allen Lane or send your CV by applying now.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly