Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a highly reputable Public Sector organisation, to identify an ambitious and progressive Finance Business Partner to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will play an central role within the organisation, and will be responsible for the development of key stakeholder relationships. Key responsibilities include: -
- Provide financial management information, advice and accounting support to designated service areas within the Business Group
- Play a major role in delivering key financial processes: - budget setting, in-year forecasting and closure of the accounts
- Providing a full financial support function for the designated areas, including ad-hoc financial advice
- Provide recommendations and challenges to budget holders
- Provide financial and management accounting insight and expertise to budget holders
- Take ownership of process efficiencies and process improvements
- Co-ordination or production of key reports for Senior Management
- Ad-hoc project Finance work alongside Senior Management
To be suitable for the role you need to be either Qualified / Newly-Qualified, or have significant relevant experience with a proven track record of adding value and excellent team working. Great communication skills and the ability to advise and challenge senior management is essential, whilst exposure within the Public Sector setting is also desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished or newly-qualified finance professional looking to make an impact in the sector and will provide an excellent platform in your career.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly