Assistant Management Accountant
An outstanding opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a diverse charity which handles qualifications as well as fundraising. Joining this charity you will become part of a small and friendly team of 5 that handle a large and important finance operation.
Having a passion for the vital work that the charity does and what it represents is essential, you will adopt the organisation’s ethos and support what they do. In return you will become part of truly supportive operation that develops their staff, providing training wherever necessary and always encouraging you to grow your skills and learn on the job.
In this Assistant Management Accountant role you will:
- Assisting in the production of annual financial plans
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all managers and their teams
- Producing the monthly financial position including income and expenditure accounts
- Assisting with year-end audit queries
- Support in the financial planning, reforecasting, resource and budget setting process
- Help with the production of resource bids, events and projects
- Continuously strive to identify and improve the effectiveness of accounting systems and financial reporting
This Management Accountant role is an excellent chance for you to develop your skills and become part of a longstanding organisation that is a leading provider for what they do.
35 hour working week with 23 days holiday and flexible hours.
If you would like to hear more about this Assistant Management Accountant role, please get in touch with Alyson Elcock at CY Resourcing or submit your CV by clicking apply now.