Senior Financial Accountant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to identify a technically-strong and accomplished Senior Financial Accountant to join a reputable organisation in the Essex area on a permanent basis.
The role will play an expert part in the Finance team, leading key aspects in the organisation’s statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements.
- Responsibility for statutory financial reporting and ensuring the highest standard of financial governance are achieved
- Work closely alongside the Chief Accountant to ensure the delivery of comprehensive advice on financial strategies and projects
- Support establishment and maintenance of a framework of accounting policies and internal financial controls
- Responsibility for financial management and planning within the organisation
- Provide expert technical advice to Finance professionals in order to ensure all financial activities are carried out in accordance with generally accepted accounting practice
- Provide quality assurance in relation to financial practices
- Lead/support the implementation in any changes to accounting practice or regulatory requirements
- Support achievement of effective audit
- Ensure clear and concise interdepartmental communication requirements
- Lead on project work
The successful candidate must be a Qualified finance professional with relevant post-qualified experience
You will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of senior finance and non-finance persons across the organisation, and the ability to establish credibility
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, the organisation and receive the full job description, please apply here or contact Matthew Swindell at Allen Lane.