An exciting opportunity has arisen to identify a technically-strong and driven Financial Accountant to join a reputable organisation on a permanent basis.
The role will play an integral part in the organisation, working alongside a team responsible for statutory financial reporting and ensuring the highest standard of financial governance are achieved.
- Delivery of statutory financial accounting and reporting requirements
- Delivery of comprehensive advice on financial strategies and projects
- Provide technical advice to Finance professionals in order to ensure all financial activities are carried out in accordance with generally accepted accounting practice
- Provide quality assurance in relation to financial practices
- Ensure the maintenance of effective internal controls
- Support the implementation in any changes to accounting practice or regulatory requirements
- Support achievement of effective audit
- Ensure clear and concise interdepartmental communication requirements
The successful candidate must be a Qualified finance professional with a motivated and proactive approach (the role may also suit a candidate looking to make their first move from Practice).
You will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of finance and non-finance persons across the organisation.
Ability to work to strict deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious finance professional looking to make an impact in the sector and will provide an excellent platform in your career.