Head of Finance – Projects and Commercial Activity
1 day left
- Full Time
My client is a large public sector organisation based in the centre of Bath who is looking to recruit a new Finance Manager into their commercial team
The primary purpose of this post is to make an effective commercial contribution to the Finance Management of the Council by providing financial advice and management accounting services to a portfolio of Service and Project Divisions
Previous or similar experience in this area would be an advantage but not a crucial requirement and key responsibilities include:
- Budget Monitoring and assurance
- Supporting the development of business cases for new initiatives.
- Driving improvements in the way we provide financial support to clients of Adult Social Care
- Financial advice and support to Commissioning and Budget Managers
- Lead on creating and implementing relevant and accurate financial models across a range of cost drivers, ensuring models and assumptions are agreed and owned by the directorate.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the service area's business, particularly to the measurement and management of the activities that drive costs.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to gain a broad range of financial experience with a number of different partners and organisations.
You should have a full professional accountancy qualification (finalists will also be considered), with a minimum of three years experience
You will also have good communication skills, enjoy working in a team and have experience of financial modelling.
Apply for Head of Finance – Projects and Commercial Activity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly