Finance Business Partner
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading Housing Association, to identify an ambitious and dynamic Finance Business Partner to join their successful organisation on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this opportunity will be responsible for business partnering with senior stakeholders and Directors, and assisting Department Heads in key strategic decision making.
Further responsibilities will include;
- Provision of full management accounting service including detailed accounts production with summary
- Planning and delivery of month end process, including production of key management information / KPIs for Senior Management
- Take ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process, including quarterly and rolling departmental forecasts, and assisting budget holders in monitoring budgets and delivering on operation targets
- Produce annual income and expenditure budgets for periodic reviews with Business Partners
- Provide technical accounting expertise
- Assist in year end audit including liaison with external auditors
- Take ownership of annual income and expenditure, and balance sheet notes
- Deputise for Finance Manager on staff management accounting issues where appropriate
The successful candidate must be a professionally qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA) with a driven and proactive approach, and a strong technical skillset.
You will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of finance and non-finance persons across the organisation, and business partner with senior stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified finance professional looking to make an impact in the sector and will provide an excellent platform in your career.