Business Partner - Adult Social Care
Allen Lane are currently working with a local authority to recruit a Business Partner to provide senior management accounting experience to their Adults Social Services and Public Health directorate.
As such key objectives will include;
- Delivering accurate, relevant and timely financial performance and management information to meet the business needs of senior managers and budget holders across both organisations.
- Provides budget managers with risk rated advice and support regarding budget management
- Works with Senior Business Partners to support service managers to fulfil their budget management responsibilities, undertaking trend analysis to inform budget monitoring.
- Supports the provision of advice and guidance to service managers in setting their detailed budgets, drawing on monitoring trends and demographic and economic data.
- Undertakes financial evaluations including value for money tests and options appraisals using a range of decision making techniques
This Business Partner will ideally be CCAB qualified and must have previous experience providing finance support to Adults Social Services. A proactive approach and hardworking attitude is essential.
Please note that due to the urgent time frames on this post applications will be reviewed prior to closing date and as such immediate application is recommended.
Apply for Business Partner - Adult Social Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly