Interim Financial Modeller - Adult Social Care
Interim Financial Modeller - Adult Social Care for a Local Authority
£400 per day
A London based Local Authority is seeking an experienced interim to join their finance team as soon as possible, providing some specialist financial modelling support in Adult Social Care.
- Previous financial modelling experience is essential and knowledge of supporting an Adult Social Care team is key.
- You will be responsible for creating sophisticated financial models for costing proposals, Care package bids and tenders and other ad hoc Adult Social Care related projects.
- You will then use these models to integrate different reporting, in order to extract specific data to analyse trends and create detailed management reports.
- Please do not apply unless you have previously worked within Adult Social Care, as the client will not consider your application!
- This is an excellent chance to build upon previous experiences and develop your career within a well-known organization, by taking a hands-on role within a busy and focussed division.
ACA, ACCA qualified/part qualified
Experience of working within Adult Social Care in a Local Authority
What’s on offer?
£400 per day inside scope