Financial Planning Analyst
Financial Planning Analyst for a Housing Association
28 days holidays & additional benefits.
Previous Housing Association experience would be highly beneficial.
Reporting into the Head of Financial Planning & Investments
- Support the Head of Financial Planning & Investment in the production and maintenance of the annual Long Term Financial Plan and quarterly updates.
- Produce stress tests and scenario analysis of the Long Term Financial Plan to assess the financial viability of the Group.
- Creation and maintenance of benchmarking data across sector and non-sector organisations.
- Working with the Development team to review investment appraisals, using either ProVal, Argus or bespoke models and contributing to the reports submitted to Executive for approval of all schemes.
- The creation and maintenance of in-house Excel appraisal models for complex schemes and projects including detailed cashflow, accounting and key performance indicators (KPI) to support commercial decision making, capacity maximisation and negotiation with stakeholders.
- Working with external joint venture (JV) partners on the financial analysis of projects and review and input in to externally created appraisal models.
- Monitor and report on financial performance through financial models and advise on corrective action or escalation as required.
Part Qualified Accountant
What’s on offer?