Senior Capital Accountant
Senior Capital Accountant for a Housing Association.
£60,000 - £65,000 + benefits
- You will lead the team in producing a high quality capital accounting service to the business, enabling budget holders and directors to make decisions on the future use and value enhancement of our primary business assets.
- You will work closely with partners in asset management to assist in strategic planning and ensure that long term improvement and maintenance works programmes are accurately reflected in financial budgets and forecasts.
- Having a full understanding of asset management issues, you will ensure acquisitions and disposals are transacted efficiently, and that the required accounting processes are completed in real time.
- Taking the lead in producing annual statutory accounting, including internal and external audit liaison for Catalyst capital activities, the statutory annual financial statements for Special Purpose Development Companies, and ad hoc capital financial information.
- Responsibility for and ownership of the annual capital budget process and quarterly capital reforecasts is yours. You will manage the submission of relevant regulatory returns and grant claim processing, ensuring operational colleagues are aware well in advance of the expiry forecasts for grants to utilise them effectively.
Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
What’s on offer?
£60,000 – 65,000 Starting Salary + benefits