Training Quality Manager
CY Resourcing are working with a Global leader for Medical Devices. Their therapies improve the lives of two people every second!
We wish to hear from candidates who have experience of providing training in a customer support or helpline function within a medical equipment/services or high-tech business. The role is imperative in ensuring all members of the team receive the training & development needed, so they meet the quality expectations for top customer experience.
- Must possess a minimum of two years management experience
- Experience of planning and delivering training in a comparable customer support function, covering contact handling procedures, product and system usage
- Experience of setting up and carrying out effective quality monitoring and reporting processes in a contact centre or helpline environment
- Proven effectiveness in planning, co-ordinating with and reporting activities to Operations Head
- Able to demonstrate impact and success achieved in measurably improving performance and compliance to target operating and/or service standards
If you think you would be suitable for this please contact Kieran at CY Executive Resourcing email@example.com or alternatively call 01908 403300.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you do not receive contact within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may contact you in the future.
Apply for Training Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly