Head of Treasury
4 days left
- Full Time
Head of Treasury for a London based Housing Association
£65,000 - £75,000
The client is seeking a committed and ambitious Qualified
to fulfil an exciting and varied role within its head office environment.
- Overall management of the treasury function covering cash and liquidity management, risk management, financing and working capital management across the group.
- Ownership and instigator of treasury related projects, utilising existing personnel for execution of projects.
- Bank relationship management for the group’s relationship banks (c. 20 funders), regular relationship and information sharing meetings, including performance and ancillary business reporting.
- Management and review of the groups lending facilities including monitoring conformance to covenants and the wider review of adequacy of facilities across the group.
- Full review and analysis of the group’s subsidiaries and development funding requirements and performance across the treasury related items including exposure management, cash management, working capital management and any ad hoc requirements.
- Develop and manage the execution of the group’s policy on interest rate risk management.
- Oversee and develop the regular treasury reporting to senior management of the Group, including Executive Team, Treasury & Finance Committee and Group Board.
- Good knowledge of group treasury processes and policies.
- Demonstrable experience of risk management and debt raising.
- Ability to communicate and deliver treasury strategy and projects to board level stakeholders.
- Demonstrate understanding of treasury products, structures and systems in the market.
- Experience of planning, managing and executing treasury projects.
What’s on offer?
£65,000 - £75,000
Apply for Head of Treasury
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly