Interim Head of Finance
2 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking for an Interim Head of Finance to co-ordinate, manage and lead on the production and delivery of the Council’s Year end duties and Statement of Accounts . The post sits within the recently redesigned Corporate Finance team and will play an important part of the senior management team
The successful candidate needs to have experience of producing year end accounts and hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification.
- Co-ordinate and deliver a development plan to aid preparation for the following year’s closedown process
- Develop accounting systems and associated processes and ad hoc projects
- Demonstrate detailed technical knowledge, have experience in leading on a local government accounts closedown or similar and therefore hit the ground running.
- Strong project management experience.
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- Analyse complex data and provide solutions and recommendations to achieve appropriate outcomes and have the ability to communicate this effectively at all levels.
- Excellent time management skills to prioritise and set appropriate
- Have the authority and credibility to build relationships and engage successfully with customers.
As year end and audit draws to a close, there will also be a number of projects that will need this individual to lead on and move forward
Therefore experience in project management and system change will also invaluable
What’s on offer? £250 – 350 per day plus excellent benefits
Apply for Interim Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly