This opportunity is for a Finance Assistant to join a rapidly growing, multi-national company specialising in Business Outsourcing and IT, with offices based in China, Singapore, Australia, Belgium and across the UK.
Finance Assistant Job Role Overview:
The Finance Assistant role sits within the Finance team supporting and assisting other members of Finance staff and helps to ensure day-to-day tasks run smoothly. They will be supporting the delivery of the monthly and quarterly reporting packs to Head Office in Japan and ad-hoc financial reporting and underlying analysis.
Finance Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packs to Head Office in Japan including Aging report, Consolidated Package, IFRS Package, Variance Analysis, Lease Ledger, Segment Info, Staff numbers and weekly flash
- Checking and processing, when necessary, the affiliates’ reporting packs to Head Office in Japan
- Assist file upload set up for Head Office Oracle system and assist to carry out monthly uploads
- Preparation of the quarterly internal audit pack and liaising with the internal audit in Japan
- Monthly reconciliation of client account
- Deputising for the management accountant and accounts assistants as required
- Posting invoices on SAGE and payment runs
- Assist in updating Companies House records for the Group Companies
Finance Assistant Profile:
The ideal candidate for this role will be AAT qualified, part-qualified or have work experience working in a finance department. You need to be able to prioritise, organise and have strong skills in communication, numeracy and Microsoft Excel. It is important that you are a team player and want to be in an environment where you can develop.
Finance Assistant Package:
- Competitive salary up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travelcard loans
- Eyecare vouchers
- 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Government pension
- Contribution towards gym membership
- Discounts on store purchases, reloadable cards and online cashback
- Long Service Awards
If you would like to receive the full job description and find out more about this role and organisation, please apply or contact Brooke Cooper at Allen Lane.