This opportunity is for a Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing, multi-national company specialising in Business Outsourcing and IT, with offices based in China, Singapore, Australia, Belgium and across the UK.
Management Accountant Job Role Overview:
The Management Accountant role sits within a collaborative finance team based in Monument, London. The role supports the Group Financial Controller in preparation of month end reports for the group, makes sure that information is delivered accurately and in a timely manner, and works closely with the rest of the finance team to ensure day-to-day functions run smoothly.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Management Accounting including preparing monthly management accounts pack inline with deadlines, preparation and review of monthly/quarterly reporting to head office in Japan, timely production and update of all monthly reports and more
- Forecasting and Budgeting including reporting of annual budget to head office and preparation of monthly scoring report and rolling forecasts
- Statutory Reporting including preparing monthly VAT invoices and summery reconciliations to various key clients, managing year end audit and timely response to audit queries and more
- The team is collaborative and everyone works together to reach deadlines so you will be required to take on ad-hoc duties and support the team as part of your role
Management Accountant Profile:
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Part-Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) with a solid working knowledge of both Sage and Microsoft Excel. It is important that you have good time management, organisation and planning skills and that you are able to prioritise well and meet reporting deadlines. You need to be able to collaborate with teams, take on extra responsibilities and have the ability to adapt in a fast moving organisation.
Management Accountant Package:
- Competitive salary up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travelcard loans
- Eyecare vouchers
- 22 days holiday (rising to 25 days over 3 years) plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Government pension
- Contribution towards gym membership
- Discounts on store purchases, reloadable cards and online cashback
- Long Service Awards
If you would like to receive the full job description and find out more about this role and organisation, please apply or contact Brooke Cooper at Allen Lane.