Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner (Children, Adults, Neighbourhoods, Commercial & Investment)
Job Role: Finance Business Partner
Sector: Public Sector – Local Government
Location: South East
Salary: Circa £51,000
We are looking to speak with Senior Management Accountants and Finance Business Partners looking for their next Finance Business Partner role. Our client is looking to hire six Finance Business Partners on a Permanent basis. If you are looking for exposure, development and to make an impact in your next role, this could be a great time to join this organisation.
Finance Business Partner Job Purpose:
As a Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for implementing the business partnering function for the specified service area within the councils. You will work with the service leadership teams to assist, challenge and support service plans and projects. Your key responsibilities will be:
- To proactively lead the financial advice and support to the specific service area particularly with reference to delivering savings
- To work with managers to ensure they have the information and tools and develop the skills to manage their finances themselves
- To lead, manage and motivate staff through excellent communication, professional guidance, support and development in accordance with the council’s policies and procedures
- To be customer-focussed and to develop self-service underpinned by reducing finance support
- Managing up to 6 full-time employees
- You will report to the Strategic Business Partner and also have key relationships with Directors of Finance, Senior Management Team, Internal and External Audit and others.
Finance Business Partner Person Specification:
The ideal candidate for this role must be a qualified accountant (CIPFA or equivalent qualification) and have senior management experience. Experience working in local authority or public sector organisations is desirable. You must have the gravitas to drive quality and value, develop and influence people, collaborate with teams and work in a flexible manner.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, the organisation and receive the full job description, please apply here or contact Brooke Cooper at Allen Lane before Sunday 7th July.