Finance Business Partner – Children’s Services
- Full Time
I am recruiting for a Local Government body based in East London. They are looking for a Finance Business Partner for children’s services on a 6-month basis.
The post-holder will provide an effective Business Partnering function and contribute to the development of the policies, activities and service improvements required to deliver the function. The post-holder will also contribute to and matrix manage a team which supports business partnering, financial planning and accounting across the organisation.
- To proactively lead the financial advice and support to the defined service area particularly with reference to delivering savings.
- To ensure that financial information is relevant and balanced and is received by decision-takers at the appropriate level.
- To work with managers to ensure they have the information and tools and develop the skills to manage their finances themselves.
- To lead, manage and motivate staff through excellent communication, professional guidance, support and development in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
- To provide advice and support to Members, management board, directors and deputy directors on the full range of issues within the scope of the job.
- To ensure effective financial support to programmes and projects
The post holder will have a body of theoretical and practical knowledge with a CCAB or equivalent qualification.
- Experience working within Children’s Services.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.
Apply for Finance Business Partner – Children’s Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly