Interim Assistant Director, Housing Finance
CIPFA-Penna are currently working with a London Borough who are seeking an Assistant Director, Housing Finance for a period of 12 months.
You will lead the finance function supporting the Economy Department whilst providing high quality financial advice and support.
- Supporting the delivery of the council's MTFS
- Capital and revenue budget preparation
- Monitoring and closing for the HRA and General Fund services
- Regular monitoring, reviews and updates in the HRA Business Plan
- Provide financial advice, challenge and support on housing development proposals
- Oversee the effective management rent accounts and collection of housing rental income
- Represent the council at meetings and attend committee meetings
You must be CCAB qualified with previous experience of having worked in a local authority environment.